Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 09: The last item I purchased.


Coincidentally, I am wearing it today. I bought this last Friday at Old Navy. It was on clearance. Still a bit pricey for my taste, but I liked it a lot, so I shelled out the $15 for it. I know, I'm such a cheapskate. I don't shop for clothes very often and when I do, it's usually from the clearance section. I just can't bring myself to spend money on clothes or shoes or purses, as much as I want to. I just can't. It's dark grey, which you really can't tell from the picture. It's very soft and warm and I can wear it with jeans or dress pants, as I'm doing today since I'm at work.

So that's my last item I purchased, apart from groceries, which wasn't nearly as interesting. Plus, I took this picture in the bathroom at work (came out pretty good, I think) and I don't have my groceries here, so...a shirt you'll get.

No comments: