Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 02: Something I ate today


Those are almonds and they were my breakfast today along with a cup of peach yogurt. I used to be a big breakfast person. I have always eaten breakfast. When I was a kid, it was mostly cold cereal. In high school, I ate a lot of canned tuna for breakfast because I was weight obsessed and refused to eat carbs. As an adult, I reverted back to cold cereal at home. Over the last two years, I've gone back and forth between homemade oatmeal, bagels, and cereal. Since having Ryan, I just don't have the same voracious appetite in the mornings. Lately, I've scaled it back to a cup of yogurt, or a handful of almonds, or in today's case, both. I love almonds and unfortunately, my husband is allergic to them. It's not so bad that he can't have them in the house, but there are a lot of things we can't share because of his allergy. So it's always a treat to eat them!

No comments: