Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 05: Myself Five Years Ago

Five years ago I:
  • Was 21
  • Lived in Illinois
  • Went on my very first cruise
  • Got engaged
  • Went to Vegas
  • Got a kitten
It was 2005. It was an exciting year. I had lived in Illinois for nearly 2 years in November 2005. I had a job I loved, had recently gotten engaged and taken a trip to Vegas, and got a cute kitten named Squeak. I had only a few pictures to choose from for this one since I don't know where a lot of my pictures are. This picture was taken in Cozumel. I often look back and think about how great certain times were. Sometimes memories are sensationalized but I really do think that was an awesome year. It was definitely one of the happiest times of my lives. Man, I wish I was in Mexico right now.


No comments: