Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 04: A fabulous friend


It took me no time to decide who I'd write about. She is very humble and probably will wonder why I chose her, as she views herself as anything but fabulous...depending on how much she's had to drink! ;) I'm not posting her face in case she would prefer that the people reading this not see it.

She is one of my oldest friends and I trust her infinitely. We've definitely had our ups and downs, and even though we don't have a whole lot in common, she is the person I look forward to talking to every day, the person I want to share my most embarrassing stories with, and the person I seek advice from.

She's probably the bravest person I know and I admire her for that. She is a good person. She loves fiercely. She is by far the most open minded person I have ever met in my life and it would do me some good to heed her way of thinking from time to time.

More than anything, she is my constant companion. My frequent advisor. My mentor. And I hope I am the same to her. She is supportive and friendly and the type of person you either love or hate. I happen to love the shit out of that girl.

No comments: