Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 06: Three favorite quotes

I really don't want to cop out on this one, but I don't think I can think of three favorite quotes. Or even one. I could rattle off a list of favorite songs or favorite books, favorite colors, favorite clothing items, favorite people, favorite scents, but not favorite quotes.

The first thing that came to mind was a line from a song from the Disney movie, Alice in Wonderland. It's been my favorite animated movie since childhood. While all the other girls loved Ariel or Cinderella, I always identified with Alice. The song goes

"I give myself very good advice,
but I very seldom follow it.
That explains the trouble that I'm always in"

It's not really a quote, so much as a line from a song. Another "favorite" I could list dozens, if not hundreds of, but it will have to suffice because it's the only one I could think of. So I owe you two more someday.

No comments: