Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Today is the last day of what was a very significant year for us. The year started with me being pregnant and is ending with a very energetic (almost) 8 month old little boy. I feel like I had been planning 2010 for a very long time.

I started this blog to chronicle mommyhood, joining the mommy blogger world. I am proud of myself for actually keeping it updated even though I have no idea who most of my readers are. I'm just glad someone is reading.

When I look back on 2010, of course I'll remember the birth of my first child most. But I also hope to remember what it felt like to become a mother, not just to have a baby, to remember how far I've come, what I've learned, the friends I've made.

Hopes for 2011: I hope to be the best mom I can be, the best wife I can be. I hope to influence someone's life in a positive way. I hope to continue to grow our little family and learn something new every day. I hope I'm as thankful as I was in 2010.

I'm ringing in the new year by making no bake cookies and watching tv. I couldn't be happier.

No comments: