Monday, July 4, 2011

Naptime

I love naptime. One of the upcoming milestones for Ryan's age group is that he'll transition from two naps a day to just one nap a day. While I'm glad he's growing up, I don't know what I'm going to do when we only have one nap a day.

Right now, a typical day for us is wake around 6 AM, nap from 10ish to 11:00-11:3oish. Then lunch around 12, nap again around 3 to 4 and bed at 7. I'm expecting that in the next couple of months his nap will be from 11 to 1 and then we'll have all day to make trouble.

I'm going to miss two naps. Just during this morning nap, I've made a shepherd's pie for dinner later, done two loads of laundry and browsed the internet (and updated this blog). It's going to be hard to give that up. Someday, he won't take a nap at all. *sigh*

Anyways, Happy 4th of July, Americans! We're celebrating today by grilling out with the family and swimming. Hope you all have a super fun day!

No comments: