Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Mama

So I'm sitting here watching Baby Mama with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. How have I not watched this before?! As interested in surrogacy as I am, you'd think I'd have seen this, So far, 20 minutes in - thumbs up.

Things are going well. Last weigh in, I lost another .5 lb. That brings my total to 11.5 lbs. Since I met my first weight loss goal, I got my first reward - $50 to spend however I wish. I chose to get a fancy manicure with a new polish called Shellac. It allegedly lasts two weeks. I've had it about 48 hours and so far, no chipping. It actually cost $45, which is pricey for a manicure. But so far, I love my flashy red nails.

Anyways, nothing new is going on. Work is crazy. It's almost over, and I keep telling myself that in only a few more weeks, Peak will be over and we'll all be in the money. Plus, baseball season starts soon and in 2 months - I'll be on vacation! As for now, just getting ready for the next consignment sale. It'll be my first time participating as a consignor. I didn't realize I had so much crap to get rid of! And none of it is clothes. So I'll be dropping that off next Thursday and get to shop next Friday! woo hoo!

Otherwise, we're quietly going about life, each day passing like the one before.

No comments: